Dark Forest Crow Games
Based in Moscow, Russia
Press / Business contact:
Dark Forest: Reborn is an upcoming nextgen text-based RPG of romance and adventure.
Distant future. Humanity is doomed. Earth is dying. You are imprisoned in a sealed citadel deep underground. Old machines give you everything you need to live. You spend your time trudging through the citadel and researching its chambers. You have almost accepted your lonely fate, when a tragic accident changes everything.
It appears that a group of brilliant Earth scientists were living in this citadel before you, until the day they all mysteriously disappeared. They left behind, however, a monstrous ancient device that gives you a second chance, a way of once again reaching the world outside.
The world of Dark Forest: Reborn is full of ancient swamps, poisonous hills and abandoned strongholds of fallen civilizations. During your journey you will face strangers, and change their fates forever. Some of them will curse you. Some of them will be ready to give their lives for you. After your adventure you will be judged, and the fate of every character and the world of Dark Forest: Reborn itself will be revealed.
Escape from the last underground citadel of devastated Earth and find your new world where you will save, romance, trick, betray or even kill people...using magic of words in this immersive text-based roleplaying game!
- NPCs that support natural language interactions and relationship modeling using a modern chatbot's AI core.
- Choices and real consequences. The game won't tell you how to play.
- Nonlinear and replayable game world that adapts to your personality.
- Real-time combat system with a bit of gore and awesome finishing moves.
- Game setting inspired by Arcanum and old fallouts in the style of Andre Norton and Stephen King's fantasy novels.
System requirementsYour imagination.
Platforms:Windows, Linux, Android.
There are currently no trailers available for Dark Forest Crow Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "Dark Forest: Reborn hopes to bring the complexity of old-school RPGs to the text adventure genre."
- Christian Valentin, Pocketgamer
- "Meet the guys behind Dark Forest: Reborn."
- Harry, Irrelevant Gamer
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Developer, Designer, Business